Looking for a dental hygienist in Amsterdam?
Dental care is important for your health. A healthy mouth not only assists in preventing small holes, but poor dental care may lead to heart-and arterial disease including inflammation in the rest of your body. This is precisely why it is so important that you brush twice daily and apply dental sticks to the spaces between your teeth. The possibility still exists that you may have excessive tartar or suffer from inflamed gums, and thorough brushing daily and applying dental sticks may not be enough. Our dental hygienist will work with you to get your dental hygiene in perfect order starting with professional cleaning and by providing sound advice on how to improve your dental hygiene even further.
What to expect from the dental hygienist of Tandarts Jordaan?
At Tandarts Jordaan we believe it is important that you not only receive maximum dental care from us onsite, but that you are given advice on how to keep your teeth as healthy as possible. This is precisely why we have carefully selected our dental hygienists on the basis of their professionality and expertise, ensuring you benefit from optimum dental health. Our dental hygienists follow this procedure:
- Plaque staining to identify residual plaque. People often do their very best but some places are simply hard to reach effectively. By showing you the areas with residual plaque, you will know where to concentrate during daily brushing and applying of dental sticks, to improve the situation.
- Treating inflamed gums (gingivitis) and severely inflamed gums (periodontitis).
- Brush-and dental stick instructions to keep your teeth in top condition.
- Removal or excess tartar.
- Of course we will remove any calculus or tartar, a form of hardened dental plaque, to ensure your teeth appear shiny again
Need to make an appointment with our dental hygienist?
Are you looking for a professional and expert dental hygienist? Then go ahead and schedule an appointment at Tandarts Jordaan, choosing a date and time that suits you best. If your preference is to come in the evening, Tandarts Jordaan is open until 21h30 on several days of the week, including Sundays. If anything is not clear to you, please do not hesitate to contact us right away.
Looking for an emergency dentist in Amsterdam?
Do you have an emergency? Call us on 020 612 12 43, we are sure to assist you with your emergency considering our ample opening hours.